Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day 186: Fourth of July Pics

I haven’t done a formal/studio type of photo mostly because I’ve given up on them.  But I did want a cute photo of the kids in their shirts with some Rocket Pops.  (Which I noticed are a different pattern than the Rocket Pops Amanda’s kids had…what color your Rocket Pops?)

Only a few photos in, I had this:DSC_8488_edit_wm 

But then Cooper moved away from Charlotte:DSC_8489_edit_wm 

Then I asked him to move closer to his sister.  He nearly sat on top of her, which they both thought was funny.DSC_8490_edit_wm

So I decided to stand them up and they wouldn’t look at me at all.  Cooper would run toward me with his popsicle out like a lance.  I am always amazed at the height difference with  these two.DSC_8499_edit_wm

3 comments:

Niffer said...

Holy cow! Their height difference is incredible! He's a big boy!

I have always loved (and been jealous of) Charlotte's hair, but this is just adorable. I think it's the first time I've seen her with her hair in a ponytail. Too cute!

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

tthey are so cute...

and Major height difference...wow.

Ashley Sisk said...

He's gotten so tall but this shots are adorable!