Monday, July 5, 2010

Reagan’s 2 year Photos

A few months back I took photos for Reagan’s adoption day.  Although a couple months late, I just finished taking her 2 year photos.  It’s great practice for me, but I am so glad I’m not a professional.  It’s a lot of work and can be stressful to get great shots. 

I’m glad I got so many good ones (60 out of 125 is a pretty good ratio for me!), although I found it very challenging to expose her skin properly and not blow out her outfit with the bright morning sun.  I did most of my edits in ACR, which helped speed up the editing process.  Here are some  of my favorites from the day, with a slide show of the rest of my favorites.  Now I just need to catch up on my own photos!   DSC_8381_edit DSC_8376_editDSC_8300_edit   DSC_8314_edit    dsc_8335_edit_bw DSC_8336_edit_bw  DSC_8339_edit_bw

1 comment:

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

those are beautiful and i'll say you r looking more and more like a professional to me. beautiful girl!