Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 270: Sleepover!

Maile’s parents went on vacation for their 5 year anniversary so Maile stayed with us for a few days.  The kids had a blast and loved bathtime and bedtime together.

They were building a house with the foam shapes.  I love little toddler butts…but I had to cover them with leaves because there are weird people on the internet.  I think my conversion looks like it has a tint to it…not sure which color though.  Maybe purple?dsc_9904_edit_bw_wm 

Here they were laying in bed watching Blues Clues and all three of them were kicking their legs.  So cute.DSC_9908_edit_wm

2 comments:

Niffer said...

What a coincidence! We had our first sleep over this weekend too. I'll be posting about it Monday. Time to catch up on some sleep now

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

love pure innocence and joy of toddlerhood! looks like they had a blast