1. Green: One of my favorite dresses in my closet, that I haven’t even worn yet! I generally wear pinks/oranges, and solids, so this was one of my first purchases in stepping out to cooler colors and patterns. Now I just need to get the courage to wear it!
2. Round: Metal wall art in my living room. I was trying to work on editing this photo and using textures (inspired by Ashley’s editing style at Ramblings and Photos). I think it’s going to take more practice, but here is the before and after.
3. Dirt – Missed this one. I”ve come down with a stomach bug.
4. Dad: One of my favorite photos of my dad because it’s one of the few where he is smiling. He didn’t know someone was taking his picture. Of course now that he has long hair and a long beard (he was always clean cut growing up), I see grandpa instead of dad. This is because Charlotte and Cooper chant Bampa, Bampa whenever they see a picture of him.
5. Chocolate: Smores Goldfish. It really seems like a great idea, but the reality is that it tastes nothing like smores. It’s not bad, but I don’t love it. The marshmallow fish are like Lucky Charms marshmallows. (Using my 35mm wide open and playing with depth of field.)
Assignment for next week, due on Sunday June 20. One of these can be from your photo archive. Be creative and remember that it doesn’t have to be a literal interpretation.
4. Sun Flare
5. Two of a kind