Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 13: Brother and Sister

Taking pictures everyday has made me a pay a lot of attention to what’s in the background of my photos.  I have to say that I can’t stand the clutter in the background!!  It drives me crazy and I feel like I’m constantly looking for a good shot and a good place to take the shot.  I guess this means I’m improving because before I never really noticed the background until I put the photos on my computer.   Also, I’m getting sick of taking photos in my dark house!  I can’t wait for the weekend when I can get the kids outside and take some pictures in natural light!

The photos I captured tonight showed a lot of how they interact with each other.  They get on each other’s nerves, but they really do love each other.  They miss each other terribly if we separate them, even for short trips to the grocery store or errands. 

So Cooper looks a little drugged here, but it’s only because he has to relax his face to make the raspberry sound for the plane.  I love how this picture shows them in action playing (sort of with each other).IMGP3854_edit

Tag is one of their favorite games and Charlotte has learned to run pretty fast since Cooper tackles her when he catches her.  They both giggle and it’s hilarious to watch.IMGP3860_edit

Here Cooper crawled across the table to get her and the look on her face cracks me up.  It’s like she’s saying ‘Um, hello?  He’s on the table, aren’t you going to make him get down?’ IMGP3886_Edit

This photo I had to post because it shows that Charlotte knows how to make the ‘oh’ sound.  She has been in speech therapy for about 2 months now and she finally is saying ‘oh’ on a regular basis.  Before therapy she couldn’t form her lips into this shape.  I love seeing her progress!!IMGP3893_edit

No comments: