Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 21: Presents!

Our very good friends bought a couple of gifts out of the blue for the kids.  Charlotte got a stuffed animal Lorax and Cooper got coloring books.  You’ll just have to believe me since the darn camera is dead.  Again.    I got three shots today and I don’t like any of them.  Oh well…at least I’m still sticking with the 365 project, even with a broken camera!  My coworker is going to let me borrow his Nikon D90 so I can test drive it before I decide to buy it, which means I should be able to get decent pictures tomorrow!

I’m not even going to bother to edit these pictures.  The one thing I am learning though with a broken camera, is to take fewer shots and make each shot as good as I can make it.  This is something I sometimes struggle with because 1)  I’m impatient and 2)  It’s digital and free to take tons of pictures.

IMGP4237  IMGP4238 IMGP4239

No comments: