Jen at 525,600 minutes and Ashley at Ramblings and Photos gave me the Trendy Blog Award. I love reading Jen’s blog because she takes some beautiful photos of her daughter, Jae, and I love to see what Jae is doing every day. Ashley has a unique talent for applying texture and creative editing to other people’s photos. I love seeing her processing steps and before and afters. (She did an edit for me on a photo I loved of Cooper.)
Here's how the award works:
- To receive this award, promise to share this with 10 other BLOGS that you think are Trendy too.
- Post about your award in your blog. List your Top 10 Trendy Blogs. Share with them.
- Leave a link to the Trendy Blog Button. Tell them they need to give this award out to 10 as well.
Here are the 10 blogs I think are trendy:
- The Great Umbrella Heist (Whenever I feel like I have my hands full with my two, I read this blog and it puts things in perspective. Besides how cute are her identical triplet girls??)
- Pyjammy’s Blog (Same thing, this blog reminds me that having two is still easier than three. And again, her identical triplet boys are super cute.)
- Barbara’s 2010 Photography Blog (I am so inspired by her photos of landscapes, nature and inanimate objects. Her blog has helped me take photos for the scavenger hunts.)
- Michele’s Photography Blog (Her flower macros are simply breathtaking. I feel so relaxed whenever I look at her blog.)
- Domestic Photographic (I just feel a little connected to her and I can pinpoint why. I see her on all the same mommy community boards I frequent, plus I think she lives relatively close to me, and she is also learning more about photography. I just feel like I know her a little bit, an e-friend I guess you could say.)
- My Take on Photography (She has an amazing eye for photography. All of her photos of her children just make me respond in a very motherly, emotional way. Plus I love the bunny shots.)
- Peace, Love & Bunny Rabbit (Same blogger as #6, but this blog is about the adventures of Fred, the bunny. I had no idea bunnies could be pets so similar to dogs or cats. I love her header and footer.)
- Sweet Birdie (She takes some beautiful photos, plus she is wildly talented at making children’s clothing.)
- Modern Messy Mama (I can use all the help I can get when it comes to organization.)
- Life Through My Camera Lens (A classmate from college…another engineer with a creative side!)