Monday, May 24, 2010

Day 144: Oh, mooommmmaaaa!!

Charlotte has recently fallen in love with Mickey Mouse Playhouse.  Her favorite part is ‘Oh, Toodles!!’ at which point she cups her hands around her mouth and yells ‘oh, tehdah’.  Now when she yells for Peppa (Cooper), Towt (Scout the dog), Dah-ee (daddy) or Momma she cups her hands around her mouth and yells.  This is a total mom photo, but I love it.  If she had been standing still instead of walking toward me I don’t think it would have been as blurry.  I also don’t love the black and white conversion…still something I am working on.

DSC_6928_edit_wm

I take my walking boot off when I get home because I feel so claustrophobic after wearing it all day.  Cooper decided he had tendonitis in his leg?

DSC_6935_edit_Wm

3 comments:

Tamara said...

What a face, she is so adorable!

Ashley Sisk said...

Because I love watching life happen at your house: http://ashleysisk.blogspot.com/2010/05/trendy-blog-award.html

Niffer said...

I love the one of Charlotte! Fantastic.