Sunday, May 9, 2010

Day 129: Waterpillar

I am a bit immobilized because of tendonitis in my ankle (from running), so it was quite difficult to take photos without being able to move around or crouch down.  I think the kids had fun today with their ‘waterpillar’ sprinkler and I can’t wait until we have a yard to set this up in!  I had a wonderful Mother’s Day staying low key and enjoying the laughter from my children.  There were so many other really funny moments today, but I decided to just sit and take it all in rather than picking up my camera.

Mr. Waterpillar

DSC_6069_edit_wm

Cooper was all about controlling Mr. Waterpillar.  At one point he turned him on so high his hands flew off!DSC_6061_edit_Wm

Charlotte fell for the on/off every time and loved running away.DSC_6046_edit_wm DSC_6072_edit_wmDSC_6071_edit_wm 

I finally coaxed Cooper into the water.DSC_6077_Edit_wm DSC_6076_edit_wm

I think they had fun, don’t you?DSC_6079_edit_wm

1 comment:

Niffer said...

There is nothing better than the smiles that toddlers get when they're playing with water. This brings back memories of Ellie about a year ago.

http://niffer-all-grown-up.blogspot.com/2009/07/splish-splash.html