Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day 38: Beep, Beep!

Cooper was being silly and I liked the color of the blanket.  I’m finally getting the hang of getting light into his eyes to show the true color.  DSC_0092_edit_wm

I loved his feet on this one and he was showing off for me that he could balance on a bowl.  He was way too close for me to capture anything more than his feet.DSC_0097_edit_wm

Cooper kept standing behind Charlotte while they were playing cars, so this was the only one I got of him.  I like the ‘vroom’ sound he his making (which you can tell by his lips) and the reflection in the tv.  I also like that Charlotte is standing nearby focusing on him.DSC_0101_edit_wm

This one I tried something a bit different and put the focus point on the car instead of on Charlotte.  It makes her a little blurry, but I like the sense of the viewer focusing on the same thing the subject is focusing on.DSC_0104_edit_wm

No comments: