Thursday, February 11, 2010

Edit Challenge

I participate in edit challenges every once in awhile, but I really love how these turned out so I’m putting it on my blog.  This photo was provided by another mother on a board I frequent.  Her daughter is a beautiful child and a great subject to practice editing.

Original

4316052930_1ef944624c_o

My edit

afwells backlight edit

Fun with actions (I ran my edit with each of these actions separately):

Coffeshop Soft

afwells backlight edit soft

Warmer and bolder with Pioneer Woman Fresh and Colorful

afwells backlight edit fresh colorful

Pioneer Woman Soft and Faded

afwells backlight edit soft faded

Pioneer Woman Black and White

afwells backlight edit pw bw

Pioneer Woman Heartland (my favorite)

afwells backlight edit heartland

1 comment:

L said...

your edit looks great -- beautiful job!