Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day 40: Funny Faces

One of my husband’s favorite things to do as a stay at home dad is to see what he can teach the kids everyday.  They are in complete mimic mode and will copy just about anything.  We’ve been working on emotions and funny faces where we tell them an emotion and they make the face.  This is the first time I’ve been able to capture their faces on camera.

Surprise!

DSC_0188_edit_wm

Happy!

DSC_0184_edit_wm

Sad.  (This one is my favorite of Charlotte’s.  She has a hard time not smiling during a sad face.)

DSC_0185_edit_wm

Mad

DSC_0186_edit_wm

Surprise! (This one is my favorite of Cooper.  He genuinely looks surprised.  It cracks me up.)

DSC_0189_edit_wm

Happy! (Focus a bit off since he moved after I focused.)

DSC_0192_edit_wm

Sad.

DSC_0193_edit_wm

Mad.  Cooper gets a little confused at how to scrunch his eyebrows…sometimes he scrunches his nose instead.

DSC_0194_edit_wm

2 comments:

Niffer said...

SUPER SUPER CUTE!!!

L said...

oh my goodness! great photos and the cutest thing ever! also, i've been meaning to ask, do you have an external flash?