Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 41: Sleigh Rides in California

Charlotte is weak in her upper body, particularly her arms and hands.  As part of her development we are doing fun exercises to help strengthen those muscles.  One way to do it is to give them blanket sleigh rides.  They sit on one blanket and hold onto a second one while we pull them around on the floor.  They love it, but wow it’s a lot of work! 

(Note this photo is taken by my husband since I was the one pulling them around.  This is the second time he’s used our new camera and I’m always amazed at his natural talent.  This photo was rather dark, so there is some noise from editing.  Taking pictures this direction in our house is tough because there isn’t anywhere to bounce the flash properly.)DSC_0214_edit_wm

3 comments:

Niffer said...

Fantastic photo. It certainly captures the moment, doesn't it?

Am I the only one commenting on your blog? Do I comment too much? =)

Salina said...

No you're not the only one. Other people comment, but you definitely get the frequent commenter award! It's okay, I really love to get comments!

L said...

great capture...a keepsake for sure!