Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 48: Siblings

I love being to get both of them in photos together because it really shows their personalities together.  They sometimes have a love-hate relationship…which I guess is true for all siblings.

Jumping on the bed together.  Charlotte is still unsteady while jumping so she likes to hold onto the headboard.

DSC_0670_edit_wm

Riding the alphabet train together.  This was right before Cooper threw her off and tackled her. DSC_0683_edit_wm

 

This was the best shot I got of them wrestling.  There isn’t enough room in Charlotte’s bedroom for me to move back and get everything in frame when using my 50mm (makes we wish I also owned the 35mm lens).  Every time I would get down at their level, they would attack me instead.DSC_0702_edit_wm

(I’m noticing that I really need to work on my white balance.  So many things to focus on, I’m trying to only worry about a couple things and once I get those down I move on to other things to work on.)

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I have the same problem with the 50mm..... there have been more times than I can think of that I wish for the 35mm because I can't back up far enough to get everything the frame..... :(

Wendy said...

I just scrolled down your whole page...your pictures are just beautiful. You're inspiring me!!