Thursday, February 25, 2010

Edit Challenge

Edited for another mother.  All she asked was to remove the foot.  Editing is so much easier with a really great photo to start with. 

Original

IMG_3702pse

Edit 1 was just to remove the foot.

IMG_3702pse_edit

Edit 2 was how I would edit if it were my photo.  I got rid of the closet doors and door frame and made it all a white background.  Then I adjusted levels, curves, and color balance.  I added a light vignette and did a modified Coffeeshop Perfect Portrait action.  (The only thing I don’t like is that his face is now a little blown out)

IMG_3702pse_edit3

Edit 3 was turning the photo black and white using a modified Coffeeshop Creamy Chocolate B&W.  I really love this version.IMG_3702pse_edit2_bw

3 comments:

Domestic Photographic said...

How did you get rid of the closet doors?

Salina said...

I cloned them out in Photoshop.

TOLIVER FAMILY said...

each edit got better and better :) love this