Saturday, February 20, 2010

Day 51: Outtakes, Balls and Wheels

Afternoon at our regular park.  Their little friend Ryan was there with all his fun toys.  Usually I see his dad or grandpa there, but today was the first time I met Ryan’s mom.  She and I have similar parenting styles and it was great to finally meet her.

I was trying to get a picture of how excited they were to go to the park.  Instead I got a lot of ‘outtakes’.  These are what a lot of my pictures look like until I can get ‘the one’.   (You might notice that they both aren’t in focus.  Part of it is because I had my f/ stop set low and they weren’t perfectly on the same plane.  The other problem I have is that if one stays still, the other moves.)

DSC_0848_edit_wm DSC_0849_edit_wm

As close as I was going to get with both of them looking at me.DSC_0847_edit_wm

Charlotte’s favorite toys are balls.  Cooper’s favorite toys are anything with wheels.

DSC_0857_edit_wmDSC_0859_edit_wm DSC_0860_edit_wm

Check out the determined look on her face.  She’s serious about her balls.  (Okay, I just reread the blog and that statement sounds terrible.  LOL.)

DSC_0888_edit_wm

Ready, set…DSC_0878_edit_wm

Throw!  She’s finally learned how to throw underhand!DSC_0879_edit_wm

2 comments:

Wendy said...

So cute!

Love your outtakes! And I love the pics of Charlotte throwing the ball :)

HElizabethDU said...

Great pic with Charlotte thowing the ball! Loved how you captured the action!